Yamchas rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself

+10
Gohan
Goten
Cooler
Broly
Piccolo
Goku
Trunks
Bebi
Frieza
Yamcha
14 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Introduce Yourself

Post  Yamcha Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:41 am

Once joined post here just to introduce yourself to everyone, also to make your presance known. We like a friendly atmosphere on this forum when not in character of course. I could never see frieza and goku becoming buddyz? Anyway i'll start this bitch off...

My name in real is Brad, i used to be a massive dbz fan a cupple of years back and i used to rp on dbz sites all the time. I just got bored one day and decided to aid Trunks in the development of this rpg. I hope you all enjoy yourselves while your here, my character is Yamcha if you have any questions or just want to chat don't be afraid to PM me.

- Yamucha!
Yamcha
Yamcha

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Introduction Of The King

Post  Frieza Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:03 am

I Am Frieza, The Merciless Gladiator.

And you are right Yamcha, Frieza and Goku will never be friends. You come near me Goku, i'll bitch slap you into the next dimension.
Frieza
Frieza

http://www.myspace.com/icemandmc9

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post  Bebi Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:24 pm

Babi, come near me and i will just take possesion of your body and jump it off the cliff and see how you like those apples mwahaha... was on a few previous dbz sites but agreed to help out with the refing of this site so yer im here and not queer like this bally frieza (lower case f)

peace
Bebi
Bebi

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty trunks

Post  Trunks Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:14 pm

I am Trunks son of Prince Vegeta Grandson of King Vegeta the daddy of all saiyans and one day i will supass them both.
My real name is nick i am a ref and one of the site makers and updaters with Yamcha.
I have played on many DBZ RPG's and whan i was asked to help with this site i jumped at the chance to play and help on a new site.
Trunks
Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Goku Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:32 pm

My name is Goku. The Saiyan of Earth. I will protect every friend I have.

My real name is Kenji. I like allot of dbz. I have played allot of dbz rpg's. I have some of my own. But I don't advertise them here. I hope we can all be friends. And people, I will be the strongest Very Happy
Goku
Goku

http://fierenso.proboards88.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Piccolo...

Post  Piccolo Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:08 pm

Hmph... I need no introduction.

My real name is Seth and I still am a big Dragon Ball Z fan. Piccolo has always been my favorite character in DBZ. I love these Dragon Ball Z role-playing games and I'm glad you guys have made this one, because I am sick of hosting my own and not having enough time to do it. My character is Piccolo and my personality is very much like his, so me being all joyful and friendly won't happen as much as you see now; though I will still be respectful once needed.

Last edited by Piccolo on Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cool quote)
Piccolo
Piccolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:30 pm

real name chris i have watched dbz sense the first time it was on cartoonnetwork and loved it ever sense as you can tell i'm broly on here i like it spelled like this more than the jap way well my fav from the first time i seeb the show was piccolo then vegeta his my number one but i'm him in other rps and if you want to know anything about me just ask and if you want to be friends on myspace mine is dragonboychris hit me up
Broly
Broly

http://myspace.com/dragonboychris

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:22 am

Hmphm... idiots.

Hello all. ^-^ I am in no way new to the DragonBall series, though I've been denied much time in the actual roleplay world of it. My Real name is Jessica, yes, a female. Flail your arms in terror, go on. I take no offense. xD Vegeta really has always been one of my very favorite characters, and his attitude is nothing if not familliar to me. Truthfully, I am a Literate Roleplayer, so this site is a bit of a change for me. Then again, I like the simplicity of it.

Looking foreward to roleplaying with you all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooler Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:50 am

Well here i go my real name is Alexander....i have watched db,dbz since i first saw it on TV....i've watched all the series(db,dbz,dbgt) and all the movies....also read the manga.The manga is a little different since in some episodes Goku and Vegeta act.....well really friendly Shocked but it's a lot similar to the anime.
I've been playing dbz and dbgt rp sites for almost 4 years now(tried every type rp,stat based,dice based,chat based,mmorpg browser based) and a few 2D games(yea i know they suck....but some are really fun since they have decent graphics).
Till i saw bleach dbz was my nr 1 favorite anime....but now they are tied.I have run about 10 different sites of my own.....the longest keeping up for 4 months....and the shortest was dbz weekend warriors recreation which lasted under a month.
If you catch me in a happy mood.....you are really lucky since most of the time i am stressed(parents bugging me,sister bugging me,friends bugging me....it's really annoying Mad ) but i usually am polite with people and such......just don't try to really piss me off Razz
Cooler
Cooler

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamcha Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:01 am

What a nice bunch you are xD, we keep this shit simple. We find by it being simple we can be more flexable in the future. You'll find as we progress you'll see slight changes, more trainers, planets, Items etc..I for one was sick the standard totally forum based long ass role playing dbz sites. Even now im up to my eye balls in them, being a mod narutor.ingoo and having almost 100% completed my Bleach rpg (HuecoMundo) i just needed an rpg site where i could post my charactes actions then sit back and watch it happen. Apart from our Msn,Aol,Yahoo based battle system which i assume your all capable of.
Yamcha
Yamcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Goten Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:08 am

My real name is Paul, add me on msn: psywolf@msn.com

So yeah I'm Goten! Son of the almighty Goku! Gohan is my older brother! He's my hero! Very Happy (lol) Me and Trunks like to go out on adventures and stuff cause were just little kids and have nothing better to do! Yay!

*hops around all hyperactive*

lol that was kinda bad. oh well. Hello everyone.
Goten
Goten

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:26 am

Hi, Nice day!
I'm Gohan son of earths protector Goku and older brother of Goten, like the kid said i'm a hero to most people by being the Great Sayainman i look after the earth like my father did before me.
Everybody here surely knows i'm the strongest DBZ charicter as the writer intended i would surpass Goku to become Mystic Gohan with Kai energy i've been blessed with the full arsenal of my power where it be the world in danger or not.
I can get super (sayian) angry when anybody harms my family or my friends that means hads off Goku or Goten or Cells fate will be reserected on someone.
Gohan
Gohan

Back to top Go down

Post  Uub Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:24 am

I'm Uub, reincarnation of Majin Buu. I have also been trained by Goku to be the next guardian of Earth.

Name's Lamar. Paul (Goten) told me about this site and stuff SO, here I am. I like video games, music, and anime, nice to meet you all.
Uub
Uub

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil Buu Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:11 pm

Hello,
Im Majin Buu and i like turning people into chocolate.

I love to to rp on dbz and naruto sites i was a member of KW i was krillin and then later on I had become paragus but that was right before the site closed Crying or Very sad . I love to play video games and i am 14. My dad is in the Navy and that is why i move around a lot and i hope to have a great experiance on this rpg.
Evil Buu
Evil Buu

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Don't be SHY

Post  Gohan Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:18 pm

New peepols please post here with a few words of who you are and what your about so we know your up for it?
Gohan
Gohan

Back to top Go down

Post  Marron Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:48 am

Hey, I'm Marron. I'm the daughter of Android 18 and Krillin. I'm a little human girl, no special powers or anything, but that's what makes becoming the best even better. Starting from nothing and working your way up!

But for real now. My name is Jodi. I'm good friends with Brad (Yamcha) on here. I've loved DBZ ever since it first aired on CTNW & Adult Swim. I haven't seen the episodes in a long time, but I still got some good memories of Goku kickin ass. Brad's already updated me on the new 'changes' around here, so I know what to expect. I'm usually really nice and calm, and I always try to work things out, keeping verbal abuse to a minimum, atleast until I get pretty pissed off, then your heads will be flying off your necks. Other than that, I usually joke around alot with friends. That's about it for now.

BJB & JOJI FOR LIFE!
Marron
Marron

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamcha Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:04 pm

BJB biyatch's!... JoJi is a great rp'er and an awesome person i'm sure she'll fit in nicely to our little community. I'd be happy to brief you all on the site change's tho i don't know detail so keep cool. I have posted some plain idea's we have...
Yamcha
Yamcha

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Ka-Boom! Majin In The Room

Post  Majin Vegeta Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Orlando. I'm looking forward to being a part of this site and getting to know you guys (and girls) to make this a very good site. My character hasn't been accepted yet but I'm positive that it will. I bring a different style of writing roleplay to the table and hope to show it here.
Majin Vegeta
Majin Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum