Yamchas rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of DBZ Burst limit

+6
Goten
Bebi
Frieza
Piccolo
Yamcha
Goku
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What do you think of DBZ Burst limit - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of DBZ Burst limit

Post  Goku Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:56 pm

I think you should pay every month, just like world of warcraft
Goku
Goku

http://fierenso.proboards88.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

What do you think of DBZ Burst limit - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of DBZ Burst limit

Post  Cooler Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:09 pm

Good no i think it should be like most Asian mmorpg's.....free to play but you can buy in game stuff with real money....those are the best plus you could still play even if you didn't buy them.Having to pay every month or buy the game would decrease the games popularity.....that's why wow official servers aren't as full as they could be....since a lot of people play on pirate servers.
Cooler
Cooler

Back to top Go down

What do you think of DBZ Burst limit - Page 3 Empty xbox

Post  Trunks Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:11 pm

i have seen on a site that dragonball online bight be on it way to xbox 360
Trunks
Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooler Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:16 pm

Yes they are making the game only for the PC and XBOX360 platform since it has the most online experience and really nice graphics.But in some other statements they said they might make a version for the ps3....but they aren't decided yet.
But i really don't care if it comes on xbox or pc since i will still play it. Very Happy
Cooler
Cooler

Back to top Go down

Post  Goten Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:17 pm

But monthly payments also help with server maintenance and new material additions to the game, along with payment to employees, ads, and conventions. Now, $15 a month from 10 milliion may be a little excessive, but some form of monthly payment is needed to keep the game going strong. Those who play on private servers are just taking advantage of other people's money.
Goten
Goten

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooler Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:22 pm

No that's not true there are other big games that work like that and don't need a monthly subscription....like SilkRoad or Dekaron.There are just one of the smaller names that i've tried,but there are a lot of other games that use these method and still have a lot of players....and they haven't died out even after 7 years.So this monthly fee crap was made because of WOW and Blizzard wanting to get as much money as it could....since the server maintenance doesn't cost as much as WOW is making.
Cooler
Cooler

Back to top Go down

Post  Goten Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:25 pm

Everquest also had monthly fees. I wonder why Everquest and WoW are more successful than most of the other MMOs?
Goten
Goten

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooler Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:31 pm

Lol since a lot of people joined at first since everyone was bored of all the clasic mmo then when new games came out they didn't bother to join them since they were already playing one.
Plus how come Lineage 2 has added monthly payment just a few months ago and it was and still is nr 2 best mmo after wow? Razz
Cooler
Cooler

Back to top Go down

Post  Goten Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:34 pm

but what kept them in the game?
End-game content. The constant addition of new material and the end-game experience.
It's like a completely new game.
Goten
Goten

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooler Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:44 pm

No the game didn't change at all they just added the monthly payment since 50,000 people were hacking the game and NCSoft lost almost 1 mil $ per month on bandwidth and stuff.You can read about it in an article on gamespot.For that fee they just get a beginner boost when they make a new character(additional adena,a few items,free buffs) and that's it.
So trust me p2p games aren't better in any way that f2p games,that's why DBO will surely be f2p since most Korean or games in which korean companies participated in are f2p but with cash shops.
Cooler
Cooler

Back to top Go down

Post  Goten Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:49 pm

no i was talkin about wow and everquest. constant patching with new tougher content.
Goten
Goten

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooler Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:54 pm

Every mmo get's patches with new stuff added to it.....did u only play these 2 games? Shocked
Cooler
Cooler

Back to top Go down

Post  Goten Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:00 pm

Yeah. Not nearly as good as wow or everquest. Guild Wars just sucked. Many others I play to the end but then it just seems to end right there. Like theres nothing really interesting to do end game. It still feels like the same game. In WoW and Everquest, once you hit the final level, its a completely new game.
Goten
Goten

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooler Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:06 pm

There are other games like that Like Perfect World,Dekaron,2Moons,Anarchy Online and others i have played but i am too lazy to type.You should play others games till u say wow and everquest are the best.
Cooler
Cooler

Back to top Go down

Post  Goten Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:13 pm

I've played some of those. Have you played WoW or Everquest? I don't know about everquest now, but wow has the most people playing it.
The development on those games are no where near as good as these two.
Goten
Goten

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooler Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:38 pm

Yes i've played both,including wow for about 1 year,but then i got bored since you could easily get to lvl 70 in 3 weeks without trying too much and then have epic flying mounts,really cool epic weapons,armor in under 2 months if u knew how to play....so that really sucked.And no Wow doesn't get updated as much as let's say Dekaron and 2Moons since they get a new patch every week.
Cooler
Cooler

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamcha Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:34 am

I've seen world of war craft and i didn't think it was as good as everyone made out, although i do really like the adverts of Tv for it. Mr T is hilerious xD lolololol
Yamcha
Yamcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Goten Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:41 am

I'm guessing you never raided (Pre-BC and BC) or did arena pvp (BC).
Goten
Goten

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooler Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:31 am

No i did a lot of instances,but most of them are boring since there's barely any interesting story behind the raid.I did a few arena matches,that's the only thing i really liked about it,the nicest being capture the flag in my opinion.
Cooler
Cooler

Back to top Go down

Post  Goten Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:26 am

I admit there was barely any relevant story behind any of the T4 raid instances, but once you got to T5 and T6 raids that was basically the main story of the Burning Crusade expansion. Zul'Aman was just kinda added in there as an extra story to the SMC/ghostlands plot. But 5 man instances are NO WHERE near as challenging as most of the 10-25 man raids.

But yeah, the CTF isnt arena, its battlegrounds
Arena was 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5 team deathmatch style play, to get Arena rating and points to get Gladiator gear.
Goten
Goten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3