Yamchas rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Location, Location?

+4
Broly
Trunks
Frieza
Yamcha
8 posters

Go down

Next Planet To Be Created-

Location, Location? Vote_lcap0%Location, Location? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Location, Location? Vote_lcap42%Location, Location? Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
[ 0 ]
Location, Location? Vote_lcap8%Location, Location? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Location, Location? Vote_lcap25%Location, Location? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

Location, Location? Empty Location, Location?

Post  Yamcha Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:46 pm

Which planet would you like to add to the list next? Please vote in the poll and post who you voted for and your reason for doing so? Note: (Not all planets are going to be added.)

Arconia-Jins - This is the race responsible for suppling the Saiya-Jins with technology such as the spacepods. In return for this technology the Saiya-Jins would conqour planets for the Arconia-Jins. It is not known what happens to the Arconia-Jin, but it is most likely that Frieza had them destroyed.

Arlians - A race of giant insects that inhabit the planet Arlia. They show up in the anime only when Vegeta and Nappa visit their planet to "get some exercise". Vegeta ends up destroying their entire race and planet as they leave.

Aruhua-jins - When Bibidi created Buu, he wasn't able to controll him. On his rampage throughout the universe Buu destroyed many worlds before he could be stopped. The Aruhua race was one of them, over 5 million years ago.

Bas-Jins- These are a race of short, 4-eyed telepaths. They possess the ability to stop time by holding their breath. Only one member of this race is shown to us in the series, this is Guldo of the Ginyu Force. It is not known what happened to his people.

Bune-Jins - The only person of this race we see in the series is Pui Pui. Although hes a Majin that doesn't mean he was always a Majin. Pui Pui comes from the planet Bune thus he is a Bune-Jin. His home planet has the same gravity level as Planet Vegeta which is 10xs that of Earth. Not much is really none about this race they may possible be a very cocky race. I say this because Pui Pui was very cocky, this is what led to his defeat by Vegeta who was had trained under 500x Earth's gravity.

Hemadeins - Not much is known of this race but it is likely they they have a similar history to the Saiyans. Cui is the only known member of the race & he was one of Frieza's strongest goons. Cui is later killed by Vegeta when they meet on Namek.

Kanassa-jins- The Kanassa-Jin are a race possessing psychic abilities, including being able to read minds, and see into the future. Their race is all but wiped out by Bardock's team. However, one survives and gives Bardock the ability to see the future, so he can see his own destruction, just as the Kanassa-Jin were forced to. The last Kanassa-Jin is then killed by Toma.

Konatsa-Jin - The two Konatsa-Jins we see in the series are Minosha and Tapion. They are very noble and will often fight off enemies, even if the odds are against them. An evil monster Hildegarn divested their home planet, Konats, leaving only Tapion and Minosha to fight Hildegarn off. Tapion played a song on his ocarina to temporarily control Hildegarn allowing both halves to be sealed inside the two. A box which contains this is opened on Earth, In the end Hildegarn is killed by Goku

M2-jins - Dr. Myuu replaced the original inhabitants of planet M2 by machine mutants. Gill, who's from M2, betrays Goku, trunks and Pan and delivers them to Rilldo (aka "Shogun Rirudo" or "General Lock"). Rilldo works for Dr. Myuu, who wants to use their Saiyan energy to revive the Tsufuru-king Baby. Later, he starts to regret this and helps our heroes, who then defeat Rilldo.

Meat-Jins-- Bardock and his team were assigned to swipe this planet of life by Frieza, who intended for it to be a trap for Bardock. Unfortunately, Bardock's team goes without him because he was still regenerating from the battle on Kanassa. When Bardock finally reaches the planet, he finds that the Meat-jin had been successfully destroyed, but he also finds his dead team. Shortly after his discovery, he is attacked by Dodoria and his men, who beat him up and leave him for dead.

Last edited by Yamcha on Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yamcha
Yamcha

Back to top Go down

Location, Location? Empty Re: Location, Location?

Post  Yamcha Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:23 pm

lol i hate when people vote and don't post their reason why. I'll start, well i've selected Planet Bas. Home of the Bas-jin i've got some pretty good attack/abillity idea's for that planet. Plus it's not a planet i've seen on anyother rpg not saying it hasnt been used before just that i havn't seen it.
Yamcha
Yamcha

Back to top Go down

Location, Location? Empty Got meat???

Post  Frieza Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:27 pm

I voted for Meat because it had my name, Frieza in the description
and im hungry at the moment.

Thats about it really.
Frieza
Frieza

http://www.myspace.com/icemandmc9

Back to top Go down

Location, Location? Empty Konatsa-Jin

Post  Trunks Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:31 pm

Konatsa-Jin -
i have voted for the Konatsa-Jin because of Tapion he kicks ass
Trunks
Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:45 pm

i voted for Planet M2 because i want to kick some metal ass
Broly
Broly

http://myspace.com/dragonboychris

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebi Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:36 am

i voted bas, because if yout think you can create something good from it for the site then lets go.
Bebi
Bebi

Back to top Go down

Post  Piccolo Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:25 am

I voted for planet Bas because... well I don't really know I just didn't want it to be a tie in the end so I went for the one most voted for.
Piccolo
Piccolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamcha Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:32 am

6 people voted but we have a member count at the moment of 14 so there are plenty more votes to come in. : )
Yamcha
Yamcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooler Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:24 am

Well i've also voted for planet Bas since i want to see what ideas you have for it and what attacks you could learn there.
Cooler
Cooler

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamcha Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:50 am

I won't give to much away but the planets Base abillitys are around time, so expect various cannon abillitys aswel as some i've got in mind. Wink
Yamcha
Yamcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooler Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:33 am

Ok that's cool man can't wait to see how it will all play out.But as soon as we can get a dragon radar i am going for the black star dragonballs and make my own planet Twisted Evil
Cooler
Cooler

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamcha Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:20 pm

xD That's why we didn't go crazy and create every single planet. We like to have idea's from everyone, obviously we draw a line at some things but aslong as your willing to work with us on the creation detials of your planet (Such as it's gravity, abillitys, trainers, sagas etc..) then it's fine with us. ^_^
Yamcha
Yamcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooler Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:54 am

Of course i think i still have an old planet description of mine and details from another rpg i played on....but i need to search my laptop.But if it's not there then i will make a new one....and trust me it will be very interesting.
Cooler
Cooler

Back to top Go down

Post  Piccolo Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:30 pm

So... who thinks Planet Bas is going to win...?
Piccolo
Piccolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamcha Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:11 pm

I don't know it's pretty close, i'll leave it until the end of the week and then i'll close it. Suppose i'll start work on whatever planet wins.
Yamcha
Yamcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Piccolo Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:13 pm

Kool...
Piccolo
Piccolo

Back to top Go down

Post  android 13 Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:22 pm

i posted for planet bass as they could provide good training capabilities and could become good allies
android 13
android 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum