Yamchas rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buu has his here bring me chocolate

3 posters

Go down

Buu has his here bring me chocolate Empty Buu has his here bring me chocolate

Post  Evil Buu Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:06 pm

Character Name: Majin Buu

Character Race: Demon

Email/MSN: babytrey23@aol.com

P.S: Yes i was on KW and i was on the new one that was suppose to open and never did i was Cell there and Krillin on the orginal and one quest can we roleplay at all here?
Evil Buu
Evil Buu

Back to top Go down

Buu has his here bring me chocolate Empty Re: Buu has his here bring me chocolate

Post  Bebi Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:17 pm

i will add you to the site now just give me a few mins... you can role play here but do not reacive any gain form it... this site will be pretty much done the same as the original KW
Bebi
Bebi

Back to top Go down

Buu has his here bring me chocolate Empty Re: Buu has his here bring me chocolate

Post  Evil Buu Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:19 pm

ok thats cool well i guess i shall now join the saga thx for letting me join oh and just so you know i have moved back to the US and i dont have a house yet which means no internet so i cant be on everyday sorry once i can be on everyday i will post it up.
Evil Buu
Evil Buu

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebi Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:28 pm

ok one question which form do you wish to take of buu's? i have been asked to ask as you wont have any transformation power-ups just absorbtion
Bebi
Bebi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil Buu Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:32 pm

Kid buu please as that is his pure evil form
Evil Buu
Evil Buu

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebi Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:45 pm

ok you are officially on the site just gotta wait for trunks to connect the tables and were god to go
Bebi
Bebi

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamcha Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:20 am

Hello Cell, we know people can't be online everyday so if you can get on once a week just to post your characters actions that would be cool.
Yamcha
Yamcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum