Yamchas rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saga Z (Next Dimension) - [Dead or Dead]

+2
Frieza
Yamcha
6 posters

Go down

Saga Z (Next Dimension) - [Dead or Dead] Empty Saga Z (Next Dimension) - [Dead or Dead]

Post  Yamcha Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:23 am

Saga Name: Dead or Dead!
Reward: 1,000z
Character List:

Plot Line: Some soul's didn't wish to be judged by King Yamu and fled into the Next Dimension, Yamu is offering a reward for their capture. There were four in total however they have escaped in pairs, this request goes out to both good and evil souls. Leaving destruction in their wake these four worriors are not to be taken lightly, however Yamu would wish them brought back alive if possible.

Stage 1: [Got'cha! Two sighted]
Your character has looked high and low, taking various leads from souls around the area and finaly it's payed off. There they are, your character goes in for the attack. (Survive for 6 rounds against, 2 on 2)
Good Ending:You can't win this battle, you escape by faking your death just after they launch an attack. Once at a distance you flee for cover telling everyone to get out the area, eventually you loose them along snake way. + 1
Bad Ending:You can't win this battle, you escape by grabbing an innocent soul and throwing him into the enemeys attack giving you enough time to flee. Once at a distance you lie to everyone telling them to leave the area but directing them towards the enemy. Using the innocents as a distraction eventually you loose them along snake way. +3

Stage 2: [Revenge.]
The other pair heard what happend and they come after you when your resting, these guys man buisness although possibly slightly weaker then the other two they have their own advantages. (Win, 2 on 1)
Good Ending: You'r victorious you knock them both down back into HFIL until it's there time for soul processing

Last edited by Yamcha on Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Yamcha
Yamcha

Back to top Go down

Saga Z (Next Dimension) - [Dead or Dead] Empty The Merciless Gladiator Has Entered

Post  Frieza Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:26 pm

I may as well enter this 1.
Gohan, you better stay out of my way boy.
Frieza
Frieza

http://www.myspace.com/icemandmc9

Back to top Go down

Saga Z (Next Dimension) - [Dead or Dead] Empty Re: Saga Z (Next Dimension) - [Dead or Dead]

Post  android 13 Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:45 pm

im in.
Btw yamcha what happening with the other saga??
android 13
android 13

Back to top Go down

Saga Z (Next Dimension) - [Dead or Dead] Empty Re: Saga Z (Next Dimension) - [Dead or Dead]

Post  Cooler Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:32 pm

Is this a saga only for the dead players all for all players?If it's a saga for all then i too would like to join.....if it's just for the dead ones....then i wish u guys luck with it.
Cooler
Cooler

Back to top Go down

Post  Frieza Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:35 pm

Android 13, this saga is only for dead players.

The earth saga starts next monday i think.
Frieza
Frieza

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:21 pm

Freeser i'm not even going to reply to your comment i'll let the battle do the talking.
I'm in glad i got somink else to do then kick Freeza's ass and learn moves.

Last edited by Gohan on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Poor grammar unreadable)
Gohan
Gohan

Back to top Go down

Post  Frieza Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:43 pm

Your reply still has wank grammer gohan, go back to school little boy.
Frieza
Frieza

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:14 pm

Won't have the time to go to school with round 2 guaranteed, what you going to do after your knocked out round one???
BATTY BOY SESSION WITH THE GINYU!!!
Gohan
Gohan

Back to top Go down

Post  Frieza Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:24 pm

You aint got time?

I'm gon take yo ass to school Bitch!

"You need coolin, baby I'm not foolin.

I'm gonna send your punk ass back to schoolin"
Frieza
Frieza

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:21 am

Saga starts this monday but whens these matches happening?
Gohan
Gohan

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:03 pm

its a saga the fight's start at random
Trunks
Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Frieza Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:04 am

whats going on with this saga?
when are the matches for me and gohan??
Frieza
Frieza

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:17 am

if u wish to have ur saga fight you will need to post on the forum in sparring that u wish to have ur part 1 saga fight in the week 4 fight's
Trunks
Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Frieza Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:29 am

oh right i didnt realise you had to post when u wanted it.
Frieza
Frieza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down